Introduction to Surveys/Focus Groups/Product Testing

I have been asked many times,
1. How do you get all that free stuff?
2. Are surveys legit?
3. You got paid what for a focus group?!!!!! How can I join?
4. Is mystery shopping really legit?
5. How do you get cash back on online shopping?
6. Where did you get all of those coupons!!!!?
7. Do you really get free products to test?


I have finally created a website to help those who want to save money, make money, receive samples & test products.
Please note: This is about 5 years in the making. I have done hours and months of research on what is legit and what is not. YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY TO SIGNUP FOR ANYTHING!!!! That is the key.


Anything highlighted in RED are my absolute favorite and I do things w/ them all of the time. The others are ok and you can make your judgement.


Please contact me with any questions you may have. Post comments below post or e-mail me at alaskajamaica@gmail.com


Monday, August 10, 2009

CASHBACK!!!!-Rebates for online shopping

REBATE PROGRAMS FOR ONLINE SHOPPING- CASHBACK!!!!!

See my favorites below in RED
Most of these online shopping rebate programs work the same.
1. You shop/purchase through their site
2. They send you a percentage back of what you spent
3. You cash out & receive a check/paypal

I enjoy it because, not only do I get points on my frequent flyer credit card, but I also get $$ back from whatever I just purchased.

I always use this website 1st to see which of the online cash back sites have the highest rebate cash back.

http://evreward.com/
1. Type in where you are shopping (ie-Macys.com)
2. Choose which rebate company you want to use that has the highest cashback.


**Swagbucks**- search engine- MY FAVORITE SEARCH ENGINE
This site is googles search engine that rewards you with Swagbucks. Once you have a certain amount of swagbucks you can cash out. I use it always and then to do searches just like I would use the regular google. 
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/alaskajamaica




Ebates
This shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=zoya5bvA5uLuA94CkJiKUg%3D%3D

Mr. Rebates
This shopping site that gives you up to 25% Cash Back every time you shop online. Like I said, they are all pretty much the same. Click here to join.
Mr. Rebates


Big Crumbs

Another cash back site I use alot.


http://home.bigcrumbs.com/alaskajamaica



Mypoints.com- I started out 10 years ago with this company. I shop for flowers and big tickets items with them. They award points for dollars spent and you cash it out for hundreds of things. I always cash out for Target, Macy’s or dinner gift cards. They also have surveys and other ways to get points. Points add up VERY QUICKLY. They send you e-mails with promotions and for every e-mail you open, click at the bottom you get 5 points. You are not obligated to the promotions. I click on the e-mails when I get a chance; it’s worth it and I don’t’ read them persay- unless the subject line hits me. I basically get all of my points by clicking on the e-mails , clicking on the site to get the 5 points and sometimes shopping through their sites. I make the most shopping points from plane tickets, hotel rooms, baby stuff and flowers. Let me know if you need a referral.

Cashbaq
I have been saving money while shopping online with Cashbaq. Shop for products and services at over 2,700 stores, and earn cash back. You save more than you would with a rebate credit card. They'll even give you a head start, and put $5 in your account when you sign up. Best of all, it's free. When you refer your friends and family you get
10% of what your friends earn
5% of what their friends earn
2% of their friends earn!
The sky is the limit - the more friends you send to Cashbaq the more you'll earn every time they shop! Click on the link below.
http://www.cashbaq.com/?refer=499004


Upromise- Saving for your childrens college- etc.
Do what 9 million Americans and I have done - join Upromise, a rewards company that gives you money for education when you shop online, buy groceries (PUBLIX, CVS, etc.), travel, even fill your gas tank. I have a keychain that I scan when I go into certain stores.With hundreds of participating partners, Upromise helps people like us pay for future college costs or eligible student loans. In this economy, who couldn't use a little extra help? Joining is free and takes just a few minutes. http://www.upromise.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment